The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby & Toddler Fair
The award-winning Norfolk Showground Arena is the home of The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair – Norfolk’s Largest Baby Show. It is a bright and highly flexible indoor venue just outside Norwich in East Anglia. Entering through the impressively spacious Atrium, visitors are led through to the main Arena, an open expanse made up of an unobstructed 3000sqm of pillar-free floor space.
The Arena offers drive-in vehicular access allowing easy transportation of heavy and bulky items for our exhibitors. Therefore allowing exhibitors to easily set up and strike their stands. There is a three phase electrical supply and heating throughout.
We have free Wi-Fi for both exhibitors and visitors together with an integrated PA system to keep our visitors updated on what is on offer at the show throughout the day.
Doors open on Sunday 20th September 2020 at 10am. The fair closes at 3pm.
Entry costs £5 per adult, under 16’s are free.
There is unlimited on-site free parking for The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair visitors, enabling you plenty of time to enjoy your day without time constraints.
The Norfolk Showground Arena has been designed with ease of access as a priority. There are no steps or stairs, which is perfect for pushchairs and wheelchair users alike.
The Norfolk Showground Arena welcomes assistance dogs with visually and/or hearing-impaired visitors only.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair
Postcode for Sat Nav: NR5 0TP
From the North and West:
Easily situated just off the A47 Norwich Southern Bypass at the A1074 Longwater Interchange.
From the South and East:
Travelling to Norwich via the A11 from London and beyond or A140 from Ipswich, take the A47 westbound and follow the signs for Norfolk Showground.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair is open to the visitors on Sunday 20th September 2020 from 10am until 3pm.
The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair is held annually at The Norfolk Showground Arena. For further information, please see here.
Baby changing facilities
Feeding your baby
You’re welcome to do either.
Relax at the fair, whether you are skilled enough to walk and breastfeed at the same time or want to sit down with a cuppa and cake, we are breastfeeding friendly throughout the venue.
However, we appreciate that not everyone finds feeding in public easy. Therefore, we have a separate area for your convenience to be able to feed in private.
We will always try and make our visitors as comfortable as possible.
Cash or card?
Photographs & Videography
If you would prefer not to be photographed or filmed, please do let a member of our Events Team know.
Food & Drink
How can I contact The Norfolk Bump & Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair organisers?
Advanced discounted Tickets
Tickets can be purchased here via our website. The advance ticket box office will close at 8pm on Saturday 19th September 2020. After this and during the event, tickets will only be available on the door.
To ensure your quick entry into the Show, you will need to either bring your printed ticket confirmation with you or have the electronic ticket on your mobile or other device, available for scanning by our Events Team.
Please note that we do not post out tickets.
Tickets on the door
What is included in my ticket?
Every visitor will receive a free Show Guide upon arrival to help plan your day.
We prepare 400 goody bags for the first 400 families through the door at the show. They are packed with samples, parenting magazines, money off vouchers and leaflets.
All talks and workshops in the Live Stage area are free of charge. There is no need to book. Simply turn up and enjoy what we have to offer.
Many of our exhibitors offer free tasters and services on their stands, together with free unlimited soft play and use of the inflatables.
Terms and Conditions regarding the show ticket
The ticket is issued on behalf of MJR Events and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- It is only valid on Sunday 20th September 2020.
- Animals (except guide dogs) are not permitted at the fair.
- The ticket is non refundable:
- The organisers reserve the right, in combination with any other directives on the ticket or displayed at the premises to:
- Refuse admission and request any person to vacate the premises without assigning any reason
- Amend the composition of the Live Stage Timetable and event attractions without being obliged to refund monies.
- Refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual equipment
- Conduct security searches to ensure the safety of our visitors and exhibitors.
- Purchase of this ticket signifies acceptance that:
- As members of the audience, ticket holders may be filmed, sound recorded and/or photographed for broadcast and/or future publicity.
- The organiser and the venue, cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred as a result of (a) contracts entered into by visitors or those connected with them, with any exhibitor, or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor, or speaker (b) Any damage to or loss of visitors property whilst at the exhibition (c) Personal injury caused to or death of any visitor at the exhibition, save insofar as this arises out of the organisers negligence.
- This event is non-smoking/vaping