Opportune-OT is a children’s occupational therapy organisation based in East Anglia. Our qualified occupational therapists offer assessment and therapy services for children aged 2-11 years through a fun, play-based approach. Sessions are provided in environments that are familiar to the child, for example, their home, early years setting or school.
What can Opportune-OT help with?
· Gross Motor Skills e.g. strength, balance & coordination
· Fine Motor Skills e.g. using scissors, pencils & cutlery
· Self-Care Activities e.g. dressing, feeding & toileting
· Emotional Regulation & Behavioural Challenges
· Concentration & Attention
· Self-Esteem & Confidence
Find out more at: www.Opportune-OT.co.uk