About Birth & Babies
About Birth & Babies is the leading provider of private antenatal classes in Norfolk and Suffolk
Hundreds of expectant parents join us each year on our award winning antenatal courses. We bring together local pregnant women and their birth partners, creating supportive communities of like minded parents-to-be whose babies are due around the same time.
Our private antenatal classes are designed to complement the education and support that midwives and health visitors provide . Many couples are keen to extend their knowledge along their pathway to parenting, and prefer smaller groups which offer an opportunity to ask questions and discuss birth and baby topics in more detail. There is also opportunity to practice physical skills for labour and practical skills for babycare. Small groups promote long-term friendships for support after the birth.
- Our teachers are fully trained, qualified and licensed to practice by the NCT, so you can be assured of our credibility, knowledge and experience.
- Our 12-16 hour antenatal courses include traditional core topics. In addition we listened to feedback from parents and created an antenatal course that is comprehensive, interactive, unbiased, supportive, sociable and fun!
- All our teachers live locally and have knowledge about the local maternity services.
- Being a small independent business means we can offer full courses at incredibly competitive prices and payment by installments if that is helpful.
- Crucially, we receive excellent feedback and our courses are 5* rated in independent reviews.
You can read all about us, and see all course details – location, dates, times and prices set out clearly on our website. We offer one-to-one sessions for those who prefer not to be part of a group,or whose lifestyles mean they would find it difficult to attend all the sessions on a full antenatal course.
Refresher courses for second and subsequent babies are available and cover preparation for birth and parenthood and introducing the new baby to your family.